This is me just being a silly pants while Jon is away at school. It is a small hotel room so I spend my time reading, watching crime shows (my favorites are Criminal Minds, Law and Order SVU, and Bones in the afternoon), eating food and doing whatever odd job or paper work that I need to get accomplished for us. Tomorrow we will be packing things up and organizing because we are almost done here :D Today is Friday so most likely Jon and I will be going out for a date. The weekends are both of our favorites. He doesn't have to exercise in the morning to we can sleep in and spend the morning together which is my favorite. I have found out a really good way to eat plain cheerios. Jon and I really like berries so when we were last at the store Jon got us some blackberries. I added them to my cheerios to add a little ZING and it was delicious!! Jon's favorite is blueberries :D
Outside is getting tons nicer and it is too bad that we were only able to see all the grossy yellow grass and bare trees. Since there aren't any mountains or forests it is pretty ugly during the winter. The trees are green now and the grass is patchy with green. I am really happy to be going home to the mountains, pretty rocks and plateaus. It feels like I have been here for a long time but it has only been two and a half months!
I finished my new book that Jon got me. It is on my favorite list. It is called Ophelia and it is her version of Hamlet. It was written really well and it had the essence of Shakespeare so it wasn't fakey. It ended good too which was nice since Hamlet is a tragedy. All the girlies in the family will like this book and it wasn't cheesy romantic either so the manly men can read it too.

No comments:
Post a Comment