Sunday, March 13, 2011
Mostly Yesterday
The BBQ was awesome. I am usually not up to meeting new people but the family was really nice and the food was amazing. Having Benny and Jenny Lyn there with the babies helped my nerves. It was really nice having food that wasn't prepared in a microwave...and wasn't cereal. They had delicious hotdogs (I love hotdogs!!) and the beans and chicken were heavenly. It made me miss Sunday afternoons with all the family. Being so far away really makes you look back and realize that what really matters in life isn't stuff... it's the stuff you do with the people you love :D. The Boys really like Battle LA! So if you like Alien invasion movies it's a go see. Jon and I have finished The Walking Dead season 1. As you may have guessed it's a zombie series :( 99% of the time I don't watch the Zombie stuff but Jon loves the Zombie genre and he has been very good about watching movies that I like whether it be chick flick, war movie, disney film or a movie I have seen millions of times. It was time for me to watch one of his films. It turns out that I really have enjoyed this series and I am looking forward to the next season. I think I like it better than most other zombie movies because it's not focused on the zombie's killing everyone it is actually about the people, their lives and how they manage to deal with the emotional and physical toll of the world turning Zombie. I am glad that I have found a series that both of us enjoy :D Even though it's Sunday, Jon will be busy. On top of homework he has to study for some important tests coming up. Today my goal is to read two chapters of the BOM, clean the room, put away laundry and hopefully take a nice walk with Jon this evening. I am very happy today :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ha ha ha... Jenn does not allow me to watch this program. I always try to get away with it, but I always get in trouble. :)
ReplyDeleteJon M.
lol that is so silly :D Jon always has to bribe or do alot of convince me but sometimes I feel guilty about getting my way too much and give in ;)
ReplyDelete