Saturday, March 12, 2011

Movie

So last night Jon and I went out on a date with Benny and Jenny Lyn plus the babies. We had mexican and I found at this particular restaurant I like the plain bean burrito with a little bit of salsa, plus Jon shared some guac and sour cream which made it even more delicious (Jon just knows I love sourcream and guac...he is such a great husband :)). Jenny Lyn and I then left the boys with the babies to go see Red Riding Hood. It actually exceeded my expectations and I thank heaven that it wasn't Twilight with a story book twist. I have read the book and I was pleasantly surprised that it didn't end how I thought. Jennifer, I would just like to say we were right but then again we were horribly wrong! But then mom wasn't right either so there you go! I also saw Megamind yesterday and I really really liked it. Huge thumbs up for that one! The boys are going to see Battle LA tonight while me and Jenny Lyn watch the babies. Benny said that the movie should have been titled Marines vs. Aliens :D If the movie is anything like the previews I am sure the Boys will love it. We are also going to a BBQ so we will see how that goes.

5 comments:

  1. yeah! yeah! yeah! I'm so happy you started a blog! I love that idea that the girls go to a movie and then the boys : ) It's great to know what you guys are up to! And i can't wait for you to move back here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and I LOVE megamind! it's hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey when i get back I want to take you to see Red Riding Hood...the ending blew my mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe we can convince both Jons to come too :D

    ReplyDelete