So lately I have been overwhelmed with symptoms of pregnancy. I get winded after going up one flight of stairs or cleaning up the room. I am tired most of the time and it is getting difficult to pick things up off the floor. My feet are starting to disappear from view when I look down and putting on socks and shoes is a nightmare. I do like my pregnancy shirts but the pregnancy pants aren't my favorite. I am really looking forward to being able to sleep on my stomach and my back. I will also like to be able to eat all the yummy sushi I want. I like feeling the baby and his movements are so strong I can actually see my stomach move :D
We think that the baby recognizes the sound of Jon singing and playing guitar because he always starts to dance around when Jon plays. It is really cute when Jon talks to baby, he is already such a good daddy. Yesterday we went to the mall and he helped me pick out a maternity outfit. We picked out some voice recording books so when Jon is away the baby will still be able to hear his voice. I also got the baby a cute little blue dolphin animal pillow, it is smaller than the regular one so it is extra cute plus its name is Squeaky :D. We made sure it was machine washable. We want to get a build a bear animal so we can put a voice thing in it of Jon's voice. I am hoping that having the baby listen to recordings of Jon's voice will make Jon recognizable when he gets back.
I am getting both very excited and very nervous about having a baby. It's going to be especially difficult not having Jon around for the first bit. It will be really nice to be around family.
that is way cute that the baby recognizes Jon! I can't wait to see you! (and your belly) Being pregnant is fun but its a relief it only lasts for 9 months: ) not being able to sleep on your back is the ABSOLUTE worst! :[
ReplyDeleteYeah it doesnt help that my hips hurt when I sleep and there really isnt anything i can do about it since i have to sleep on my sides. I can't wait to see you either!!
ReplyDelete