I have finished the third and fourth books of this series I am reading called Wicked. It's a series about a coven of witches that are part of a family feud that has been going on for hundreds of years. It is the Cahors (the witches) and the Deveraux (the warlocks). It is a ok series I mean it keeps me occupied but it is way to crowded. The authors put way to much action into the line and not enough actual character building and normal story development. The characters were obnoxious most of the time and the whole magic thing was taken to an over the top level. If you're bored read it, if you have other options read those.
The other series I am reading is the Foundling's Tale. I am currently reading the second book the Lamplighter. This series reminds me of the Goblins Wood. I really recommend this series. It has magic but it isn't overloaded. It has monsters too and I think as I read on the monsters will play a huge part in the main characters development. READ IT!! Oh Jen's Jon I think you would like this series you can borrow them when I get back if you want. I want to see what you think about the series.
I just read a new one by Patricia Wrede. The Thirteenth Child. I really like it. You should read it (plus book 2 comes out in august :D )
ReplyDeleteSweet! I will have to go to the library and see if they have it :D I like Patricia Wrede <3
ReplyDelete