Friday, March 11, 2011
The beginning
I have never had a blog before but my older sisters have them so I thought I would try it out :D I think this blog will be really fun to have especially when the baby is born. As an introduction Jon and I were married August 2010 and we are due to have a baby boy in July! We have a really naughty cat we call Jester. He is staying with Jon's parents while we are away. We are currently living in a hotel while Jon finishes officer school. He is doing amazingly well and I am really proud of his hard work :D We are both looking forward to being able to leave here and have our own apartment. Tonight I am looking forward to dinner and watching Red Riding Hood...I really hope it is not ridiculous but you never know :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment