Saturday, March 26, 2011

A day with the Babies

Today we were going to do all the cleaning and organizing to get up and out of here but instead we spent it  in a totally cooler way. We babysat the Babies while Benny and Jenny Lyn went out to the temple :D. We went over in the morning so they could get to a good session. We watched Toy Story 3 while the Lil Buddha took his morning nap. We played a little while in the family room then went to a little playground so Scouty good ride her bike and play on the slides. Lil Buddha and I sat and played in the grass while Jon helped Scouty around the playground. We then walked a ways to the boundary rocks so Scouty could climb on them and run around. It was really chilly outside so we went back a little early. By this time the babies (I am including Jon in this reference to babies this time) were getting a little grumpy and sleepy so we put them down for naps (Jon went to sleep on the couch while I watched TV). The babies must have been exhausted because they slept for a long time! When they woke up they were much happier and about a half hour to hour later Benny and Jenny Lyn arrived! Jon and I then went out to Outback because he was craving steak and this really delicious spinach and artichoke flatbread that they have as an appetizer...seriously it is the Ultimate Goodness! I had baby back ribs with mashed potatoes along with a pink lemonade which I was craving a bit. It was a wonderful dinner! We then went to the mall and got me a cute little summer dress that I can wear with a swim suit or wear a cute tee underneath for other occasions ...it has elephants on it :D. Tomorrow we are planning on organizing and packing...I have a feeling that a major dejunking is in order to turn this little home of ours back into a regular hotel room ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment