Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Husband

Yesterday I had a really silly emotional break down. I was crying...I don't like to cry especially in front of people but my husband was present and had to witness all the female silliness that comes with emotional chaos. My sweet husband gently held me in his arms and let me cry all over his shirt. He held me until I had calmed down and like the goofy boy he is he made me laugh until I felt better. He had to leave for class and while he was gone, being exhausted from all the crying, I fell asleep until he came home. I woke to him tickling my face with a beautiful single rose bouquet. He had also brought me a bag of our favorite chocolates, and he had gone shopping and gotten lotion and body oil that I love and was out of. He did this right after being in class all day and he is always so tired and worn out when he gets home. On top of that he took me out to Atlanta Bread, one of our favorite places, for a wonderful dinner. Then he took me to Hastings (I love Hastings) and told me I could pick out a present for myself whether it be a book, movie, cd, stuffed animal or other item. I picked a book :D. My husband didn't have to do all these things for me but he took time out of his rest and relax time to go shopping for things he knew would help me feel loved after such a bad episode. My Jon is Truly Amazing. 


My hubby does a lot of sweet things for me. He is always a gentleman in every way and I can't believe how lucky I am to have found him. I just love him so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment