Sunday, June 19, 2011

Week 36 day 6

Tomorrow is week 37 and as a documentation of my size I have included this lovely picture of myself. I don't think it is in the picture but there is a sting ray sticker on my belly :D courtesy of Peach. At my last doctors appointment I was 50% effaced and the baby's head was down so that is good. I have been taking my five week drops that are supposed to help my body get ready for labor. It is disgusting stuff and so is the raspberry leaf tea I have to drink. 

I never mentioned how fun Jon and my vacation was. We went to San Diego and visited Sea World, the San Diego Zoo, the Man Museum and the beaches. This vacation is what made me so tan. Jon's whole back fried to lobster red! My legs and shoulder tips were burnt and I actually blistered on my left leg. I had a great time! It really was amazing. I got to get my hands cleaned by shrimp and feed the sea lions! I held starfish too! At the zoo I got to see the pregnant giraffe Niki. There were new babies everywhere and a lot of animal loving as well. Tis the season I guess. We visited three beaches and at the last beach I collected shells and Jon found some really good ones for my collection. Jon and Darian made a really awesome Sand Fortress. Jon started it and once Darian's perished in the waves the joined forces to make a really big one! It was HUGE! I helped get rocks and seaweed :D We also had dinner with Jon's Mexican relatives which was a little awkward considering I couldn't understand a word of anything so I spent the evening talking to a seven year old...I think she was seven I can't remember exactly but we had a lovely time. I picked up a monkey from the museum for Nova and Jon find the cutest Rhino from the zoo and we got a polar bear puppet book. It was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment