Well its now August and still as hot as ever. I finally had Nova and he was a whopping 9 pounds and 7 ounces! I had an emergency C section after 10 hours of labor. It was very very very scary. One minute I was fine the next they were rushing me into the OR.
Nova's heart rate had dropped to 60 and didnt pick up. They said his placenta was old or something weird like that. Luckily Jon was there. He is such an amazing husband. He helped me do everything and he took care of both Nova and me. He stayed by my side day and night. It was really nice to have him with me while trying to walk. He would take be on walks down the hospital halls holding my hand and supporting me the whole time. I just love him so much.
Nova is doing really well. He is a little bit naughty. He looks a lot like Jon and it makes me happy :D
He may be slightly naughty but his cuteness makes up for it! : )
ReplyDeleteOh and by the way we have internet now.... you're welcome to it anytime : ) I'll even watch Nova for you!
ReplyDeleteIn fact i think you NEED to use my internet so that I can watch him : )