Wednesday, June 8, 2011
It is week 35
I am on my 35th week of pregnancy! Things are looking good still and the baby is kicking like a berserker ninja! Lately I have been spending my time washing all the babies new clothes and blankets with special detergent, organizing the babies room and getting the stuff I need all put together so I am not panicking at the last second. Jon is working real hard at his job and I am just so grateful for all the things he does to look after the baby and me. Father's day is coming up and I have all my presents for him ready to go. I don't think he is expecting any gifs so I am hoping I can keep them a secret from him until it is time. I am horrible at hiding things from him so it will be a challenge. I actually have a tan which I haven't had since I was in fifth grade so that is way exciting. I am really looking forward to working out after the baby is born. I feel really out of shape and flabby so I plan on doing Zumba, Pilates, and Yoga, plus some running, pushups and sit ups.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment