Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Working

Jon and I are both working and hanging out at his parent's house when we are off. My work consists of cooking, cleaning, organizing, serving and anything else that needs to be done to keep a busy kitchen running. My work hours are weird and sometimes I really hate life but it is all good. Jon has a pretty set schedule when it comes to waking up and getting home, he works longer hours and always has a good attitude about it! He is amazing! Our cat, Jester is soooooo big...and such a snot! He sheds like crazy and likes to cuddle while he naps! I can't wait until Jon and I are done but we still have a week and a half left :( Oh well. I am looking forward to my next doctors appointment. I have a test I need to do before then and this appointment is when I have to get a shot...I hate shots but it's all in the name of my babies ;)

Jon's birthday wasn't exactly ideal but that is what happens when we both work. His family was really good with getting him presents so he actually got to open something. He has to wait for my presents until we both have time to go shopping so I can get him exactly what he wants.

I am in my third trimester so that is exciting as well as nerve wracking! The time has passed by so quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment