Monday, April 4, 2011

Back Home

Jon and I starting driving at around 1 pm on Friday to get home. It is about a sixteen hour drive so the usual way of splitting the time is starting in the morning stopping after eight hours sleeping in a hotel and driving another eight hours the next day. Well this time both Jon and I were really anxious to get home so we didn't stop and ended up getting home at around 6 am on Saturday with the time change and all. We didn't go to sleep when we got home until the afternoon for about two hours. When we got up from our nap we packed up his gear so he could head up north for his three week training. After unpacking and repacking the car and his things we spent some time with my family. Jen and Elijah came over! It was so nice to catch up and see the babies. Then the Boys went to the Priesthood session. Jen, Eli and I went out for some food from Wendy's and hung out. We watched Tangled with Jonny until the Boys came home. Over all it was a lovely evening :D. Both Jon and I slept like rocks and woke up Sunday at around 7. While Jon got ready for the day Da made German Pancakes for breakfast. After breakfast it was time for Jon to go :( It is really hard for me when Jon and I aren't together. It is a good thing that I am staying with my family for a little while so I have people to keep me occupied. We watched conference and the Twins came over for dinner and to hang out which helped distract me. I have missed everyone and it is so refreshing to see familiar faces. Today I went to Hot Topic and I bought two Invader Zim shirts that I can wear when I am not fat after the baby is born. I am shopping around to find things for Jon's birthday which is coming up. Today is a Beautiful Day :D

1 comment:

  1. It was so good to see you guys! It was sad when you were no longer there :( love you!

    ReplyDelete