 |
| Petting goats with Aunt Tanya |
 |
| That is the giant snake! |
 |
| Nova the crocodile whisperer :D |
New years fun at the Zoo with Aunt Tanya, Uncle Jake and Daddy. Nova had so much fun being able to walk around and look at all the animals and play on the enormous playground. There was a giant snake that he was able to walk into its throat :D He got to pet some goats and see some beautiful tigers. The meerkats were super cool. They would come right up to the glass to explore. I will say that yes nova is wearing a backpack harness...it has cute bat wings on it :D. They had a genuine bamboo forest and Nova was entranced by the japanese flute music they were playing. Well I am 38 weeks now and not really feeling like this baby is coming anytime soon which is good i guess but I keep having dreams that I am going into labor...ugh. Whatever. It has been rainy and very chilly so we cant go outside for very long to play. Nova is growing up so fast. He is saying and signing so much and he is so interactive with movies. He picked up snoring and roaring from Dumbo (his favorite movie). I just cant believe my little boy is so grown up!
His harness is hilarious! I should get one for Lili. She's not a fan of holding hands :)
ReplyDelete