Saturday, December 1, 2012
Our New Home
Well we have been here for about a month now. I love our house and I finally got the house cleaned and organized. Since it is actually a house now we have found that our one futon and couple of dressers dont really take up much space. It is soooo nice having room to just walk around and spaces that are bare. That probably sounds weird but it makes the house look cleaner and Nova has more space to play in. I have been looking at different ways to decorate and have been getting some great ideas. Another thing that I love about our house is our yard! It is HUUUGGGEEEE!! We have nine trees in our yard and they are not close together and they are full grown big trees. Nova and I enjoy walking around our yard. It is like a mini park complete with Nova's castle and squirrels running around. All the leaves have fallen so our yard is smothered in leaves and acorns. The people here are super nice. We miss having family close. It is weird not being able to visit anyone we really know. My preggo belly is getting very round and the baby is moving like a crazy pants :D. It is amazing how time flies. It is getting so close to time for this baby to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment