Saturday, September 22, 2012

Family Update

Well I am 21 weeks along now and doing good. I am excited to be having another boy! I like that i have all the clothes I need and blankets... nice and cheap :D. Nova is doing great! He helps me clean and put away groceries! He likes to go on walks in the park and feed the ducks. I enjoy our time together but he really gets excited when his daddy gets home! They play while i get dinner ready or finished and before bed Jon reads Nova three books. Nova loooooves books. It is crazy how much he loves books. We build towers with blocks and knock them down as well as play with animals. I am working on my sewing and other projects to keep me busy and my brain stimulated. Jon is great with being super supportive of my sewing interests and all my projects. He has even helped me come up with ideas and getting me all sorts of tools. I have decided to start familiarizing Nova with the toilet. I bought him a little seat and a stool. I think just having him sit on it before baths is where i am going to start out. It is cooling down just a little and I really cant wait for it to be October!

No comments:

Post a Comment