Wednesday, January 18, 2012
January
Jon is home and life is good! Nova's first Christmas was awesome and it was great to be spending it with my family. Of course Nova didnt really understand the concept of present opening but he did enjoy playing with the wrapping paper after it was ripped off the present. We are now living with Jon's parents and that has been great. Nova gets tons of attention from his uncles. We are beginning to teach Nova ASL. I have been teaching myself signs and I now quite a few now. It is really fun learning new signs and using them. Nova is rolling over from tummy to back really well but he isnt quite proficient at back to tummy yet. He is practicing and I know it will be soon. He is growing up so fast and getting so big!!! I love having our little family together again. I miss my family and I look forward to seeing them soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment